WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
We are happy to call De Soto, Kansas home and we are even more happy to serve our lovely community. A suburb of Kansas City in Johnson and Leavenworth counties, De Soto is home to over 6,000 people. The city was founded in 1857 and was named after Spanish explorer Hernando de Soto.
We would like to welcome all of the newcomers to the area. We hope you enjoy some of the many things to do. Here are a few of our favorite things to do around the city.
Things to Do in De Soto
- Zip KC – Enjoy the scenery of Kansas on these fun zip lines
- Kill Creek Streamway Dog Park – A 16-acre public dog park
- Riverfest Park – A park with beautiful fishing locations
- Prairie Center – A 300-acre prairie preserve with woodlands and wildlife
Places to Eat in De Soto
- J T’s Grill and Sports Bar – Classic bar food and great drinks make this sports bar the best place to watch a game
- Wanda’s Roadside Cafe – Comfort food with tasty breakfast
- El Patron Mexican Food Bar and Grill – Classic Mexican cuisine with a happy hour food menu
- Lucky Garden Chinese Restaurant – Chinese food with a lunch buffet