WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
Edwardsville, Kansas is our hometown and our highly-trained team is ready to provide a top-notch service to our community. Edwardsville is a suburb of Kansas City in Wyandotte County and is home to nearly 5,000 people. The city was named after railroad passenger agent John H. Edwards.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to anyone new to the area, moving or visiting. We are always happy to share our wonderful city and we hope to see you around town. Here are a few things we enjoy doing in our free time.
Things to Do
- Legends Outlets Kansas City – This outlet mall is sure to have whatever you may need
- Great Wolf Lodge – Enjoy a day at this resort complete with an indoor water park
- Children’s Mercy Park – A great place to watch the Kansas City soccer team
- Kansas Speedway – Enjoy a heart-racing race or a concert at this speedway
Where to Eat and Drink
- Roscoe’s BBQ – Don’t let this gas-station pit stop’s appearance fool you, Roscoe’s has some of the best barbeque food in Kansas
- Jamz Bar and Grill – A great place to enjoy the game and grab a drink
- 4th Street Cafe – Comfort food with breakfast options
- Final Cut Steakhouse – Tasty steak and other great grilled food