WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
Our team is always ready to help the people in our hometown of Excelsior Springs, Missouri. A suburb of Kansas City in Clay and Ray counties, Excelsior Springs is home to over 11,000 people. Excelsior Springs was discovered by accident in the spring of 1880 and a community was formed several months later.
We are always happy to share our wonderful city. Whether you are new to town or simply just visiting, we are happy to have you. Here are a few recommendations to help keep you busy.
Things to Do Around Excelsior Springs
- Watkins Wollen Mill State Park and State Historic Site – This park features a 100-acre lake, campgrounds and a living-history farm
- Hall Of Waters – Learn more about the history of Excelsior Springs as this historic building
- Fence Stile Vineyards and Winery – Enjoy a tour and a wine tasting at this vineyard
- Jesse James Birthplace – Visit the birthplace of one of histories most notorious outlaws
Places to Eat and Drink
- Ventana Gourmet Grill – This grill offers tasty food and a cheap happy hour menu
- Webash BBQ – A must try Kansas barbeque joint
- Herradura Mexican Restaurant – A classic Mexican menu with happy hour margaritas
- Mill-Inn Restaurant – Grab a quick bite at this restaurant