WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
Our team takes great pride in providing unmatched customer service to our wonderful community in Gardner, Kansas. Home to nearly 20,000 people, Gardner is a suburb of Kansas City in Johnson County. The city was founded in 1857 and was used as a divider of the Santa Fe Trail and the Oregon Trail.
We would like to welcome any newcomers or visitors to the area. We hope it takes you no time at all to realize why our community loves living in Gardner. Here is a list of recommendations we have for you.
- Gardner Historical Museum – Take in some of Gardner’s rich history at this museum
- Prairie Center – This 300-acre preserve offers scenic walking trails as well as educational programs
- Gardner Junction Park – Lovely walking and biking trails with camping grounds
- Spring Hill City Lake – The perfect destination for boating or fishing
Local Restaurants and Bars
- La Carrete – Traditional Mexican food with outdoor seating and a happy hour menu
- Blazers Restaurant – An old-fashioned restaurant with burgers and ice cream
- Austins Bar and Grill – The wide selection of beers make this bar the perfect destination to watch a game
- Todd’s Diner – A classic diner serving breakfast and dessert