WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
We are delighted to serve the community of Kearney, Missouri. Our city is located in Clay County and is always eager to assist you. Kearney is home to around 8,831 residents and is famous for being the birthplace of Jesse James. Kansas City is located a little over 25 minutes away.
We are pleased to welcome you to Kearney County. To help you enjoy our home as much as we do, we have made a list of things to do while you here.
Fun Things to Do
- Jesse James Birthplace Museum – Great piece of history and wonderful family environment.
- Jesse James Park – A Big park full of all kinds of stuff for the kids to do, plus lake to fish at and walking trails.
- Tryst Falls – Beautiful Falls, grills, and covered picnic areas. Relaxing atmosphere.
- Watkins Woolen Mills State Park and State Historic Site – Awesome historic site for the whole family to enjoy along with places to fish and campsites are available.
Come to enjoy yourself in our beautiful County.
Places to Eat In Kearney
- La Fuente Mexican Restaurant
- Stables Grill
- The Reserve of Jefferson
- Pizza Shoppe
- Papa Murphy’s Take N Bake Pizza
- Fat Boys Grill & Bar
We have many different eateries to keep you satisfied.