WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
We are thrilled to get to call Leawood our home. Located in Jackson County, with a large population of 31,867 residents. Our city is averaged to be a little over 30 min away from Kansas City.
Our team would like to give you a big welcome to our beautiful growing community. To help assist you better, we have put together a short list of attractions, places to eat, and resources below.
Fun Things To Do
- Ironwoods Park – A 115-acre park with cabins, wooden walking trail, playground equipment, and nature center
- iFly – Enjoy an airshow and then have the chance to fly yourself
- Prairie Oak Nature Center – If you love to learn about nature and reptiles, then this is the place for you
- KC ScooTours – Scooter rentals, so you can tour the city on two wheels.
Where to Eat In Leawood
- Rye Leawood – American fare & Rye cocktails served in a stylish urban farmhouse setting.
- Bristol Seafood Grill – Upscale restaurant that serves steak, market fresh seafood, and wine in a chic.
- North Italia – Italian eatery with a rustic farmhouse aesthetic & a bustling scene.
- Sushi House – Japanese chain who serves sushi, noodles, bento boxes, & hot entrees in a stylish setting.
- Bravo Cucina – Upscale Italian chain serving pasta, grilled dishes, pizza, and cocktails.