WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
We are pleased to call the community of Lenexa our home. Lenexa is located in Johnson County and has a population of 48,190 residents. The city of Lenexa is only a few short miles from Kansas City.
We are excited you have chosen our city to come to see and enjoy. To help you get around our city a little easier, we have put together a list of resources and things to do below.
Attractions in Lenexa
- Shawnee Mission Park – There are multiple recreational opportunities to choose from.
- Zip KC – Thrilling zipline to experience
- Black Hoof Park – Nature trails, a playground, and lake to keep you entertained
- German Museum of Contemporary – Community College affiliated art museum.
- Thomas S. Stoll Memorial Park – City park with fishing, walks, and sports available.
Eateries in Lenexa
- Ronnie’s Restaurant – Casual diner fare
- Ignite Wood Fire Grill – Wood fired American plates and cocktails
- Le Peep Restaurant – Breakfast and Lunch chain
- Pegah’s Family Restaurant – Modest American comfort food
- KC Grill N Kabob – All you can eat buffet available