WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
We are proud to call the quaint little city of Mosby our home. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. With just around 200 residents, Mosby is located in Clay County, Missouri, just along the Fishing River.
We want to extend a welcome to newcomers, visitors, and residents alike. We thought you might like a list of some local attractions and activities for when you come to town. Below are some resources for you and your family to check out around the city of Mosby.
Things To See Around Mosby
- Watkins Mill State Park- 100-acre park with a paved path perfect for bicycles, fishing holes, and ideal picnic areas
- Jesse James Birthplace Museum- featuring the largest display of family artifacts, Jesse James original gravesite, guided tours, and more.
- Show Me Ziplines- over 8000 feet of cable, more than a dozen different lines, multiple levels, canopies, and more fun that you could have imagined.
Places To Eat
- Waffle House- This restaurant has signature waffles, an all-day breakfast menu, and comfort food. Did we mention that they are open 24 hours?
- El Maguey Excelsior Springs- This fine Mexican dining establishment has great beer and wine selections. You can also enjoy the fireplace during your dinner.
- Dary B Drive In- Known for it’s great desserts, you are bound to find something you love here for your sweet tooth. A good thing to know is that they only accept cash.