WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
We love calling Gardner, Kansas our home. Located in Johnson County with the local New Century Air Center nearby. We have a population of just over 21,000.
We hope you with accept of sincere hello from our town to to you. We are just a short 34 minute drive to Kansas City and we know you will find something you love here. We made a list of some places to stop in and eat at and things to see while you are here.
- Gardner Historical Museum- This is a great place to take your kids to learn about some of Gardner’s history. You can go for tours and it is wheelchair accessible.
- Prairie Center- This wildlife refuge in Johnson County is a 300-acre preserve with woodlands, wetlands, wildlife, trails, and educational programs.
- Indian Creek Trail- This great walking and biking trail is the perfect place to spend a day off. So pack a lunch and go get into nature.
Places To Eat
- Blazer’s Restaurant- Counter service, open since 1976 with popular burgers, ice cream, and more nostalgic bites.
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery- This is the perfect place to take your kids and enjoy breakfast, baked goods, and more dinerlike foods.
- Austin’s Bar & Grill- Late-night food, happy hour food and drinks, an awesome pub-like menu. Perfect for watching sports with friends or solo.