WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
We are proud to call the large city of Olathe our home. Seated in Johnson County, Kansas, with a population of around 137,000. Olathe is just a short 30 minute drive from Kansas City, Missouri.
We are so excited to welcome you to Kansas. We put together a list of local resources and things to do in and around Olathe. We hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!
- Ernie Miller Nature Center- Attend Ranger Talks, have your birthday party, or just walk around and enjoy the beautiful bridges and trails.
- Kansas City Automotive Museum- This museum rotates 30 vehicles every 4-6 months, has interactive driving simulators, and even sit in a 1974 Sterling Kit.
- Kill Creek Park- This hidden gem is perfect for fishing, walking, and offers nice shelters for picnics.
- Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead- This lovely farms has a petting zoo, horses, mining for gold, and is the perfect place for children.
Places to Eat
- Mr Gyros Greek Food- Casual local dining serving up greek favorites like gyros, souvlaki, and more.
- First Watch- Come here for health-minded meals for breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
- Johnny’s BBQ- enjoy wood-smoked meats and BBQ at this old school spot.
- Carmen’s Cocina II- This modest eatery serves up mexican style breakfast dishes.