WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
We love calling the small town of Orrick our home. Located in Ray County, Missouri, with a population of around 1000. Just a short drive to Kansas City, you are bound to find something you love here.
Whether you have never been to Missouri or are a lifelong resident, we are so happy that you are here. We put together a list of attractions and places to visit while you are in the area. Check it out below and enjoy your time here with us!
Attractions Around Orrick
- Hall of Waters- This historical art deco is a museum that you will not regret taking a gander at.
- Waterfall Park- your family will love looking at the waterfalls and playing at the playground. Pack a lunch and spend the day!
- Liberty Corn Maze- This seasonal corn maze is the perfect place to enjoy fall activities with your family.
- The James Farm- Check out the original home and first burial site of the iconic outlaw Jesse James.
Places to Eat
- Fubbler’s Cove- The perfect place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This hole in the wall will leave you feeling full.
- Elements Restaurant- This is the perfect place for any special occasion or just a random night out. Enjoy American, International, and seafood specialties.
- Tuscono’s- Enjoy Italian favorites including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
- Willow Spring Mercantile- American cuisine, a fabulous wine bar, and live music. What else could you ask for?