WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
We are so proud to serve the Overland Park, Kansas area. We are located in Johnson County and are a suburb of Kansas City. With just under 175,000 residents, we are the second most populated city in the Kansas City metro area.
We are so excited so welcome you to our city. We made a list of things to do and places to visit while you’re here. We hope you will enjoy your time here, whether you are a visitor or a lifelong resident.
- Blade and Timber- This unique axe throwing experience is one of a kind. Grab some friends to go throw some axes.
- Overland Park Farmers Market- This is a great experience for the entire family. Find homemade goodies and farm-fresh food.
- Loose Park- 74-acres of rose gardens, beautiful walking paths, and a small lake to enjoy.
- The National Museum of Toys and Miniatures- This specialty museum has the world’s largest collection of fine-scale miniatures and antique toys.
Places to Eat
- Burg & Barrel- A relaxing hangout offering a wide variety of burgers and they even have trivia.
- Jack Stack- Vast BBQ menu, seafood, steak, and more.
- Nick and Jake’s- This bar & grill serves classic American dishes, pasta, global bites, and more.
- J. Gilbert’s Wood-fired steaks & seafood- This upscale restaurant features farm-to-table food and great martinis.