WHY CHOOSE A1 GARAGE DOOR SERVICE?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
TRAINED, COURTEOUS STAFF
We are fully licensed, trained professionals. You can trust that your garage door system is in good hands.
GREAT PRICES ON TOP BRANDS
We always aim for the best possible customer service and experience, reasonable costs for our products and services, give free estimates, and guarantee service for all manufacturer warranties, including lifetime warranties. Call for details on our free estimates.
YOUR NEIGHBORS LOVE US
We are BBB A+ certified, received Angie’s List Super Service Award 3 years in a row, and have consistently high ratings on Yelp.
Platte City, Missouri is a place that we are proud to serve. This city is the county seat of Platte County and has a population of around 5000. It is also just along the Little Platte River.
We hope you will accept our big welcome into Platte City. Whether you are new to the Show Me state or a resident already, we hope you love it here as much as we do. Below we put a list together of things to see and places to eat for you to check out.
Things To See Around Platte City
- Weston Bend State Park- Right outside of Kansas City, this local park offers beautiful views of the Missouri River, an overlook, secluded picnic sites, and more.
- Platte Falls Conservation Area- Here you can fish with your family, have a Sunday picnic, and just enjoy the great outdoors.
- C.W. Parker Carousel Museums- Includes 4 antique carousels, a hand-carved wooden carousel. They even do guided tours for a memorable experience.
Places To Eat
- Roxanne’s Cafe- American comfort food that is the perfect place for a quick bite to eat.
- El Maguey Mexican Restaurant- Happy hour for food and drinks, cozy and casual dining, and our Mexican favorites.
- Red Dragon II- A massive selection of chinese food and amazing lunch specials. Fast service and a casual atmosphere.